Thursday 21 April 2016

Shannons Nationals rd 1 2nd & 3rd April 2016

Bit late putting this one in always a good round with great categories. I was on 0.5 in front of Grand Stand main straight on Saturday and has part of my ongoing training Sunday I was walking around with one of our Chiefs and finished off at 0.1 for last couple of hours. A fairly  uneventful w/end at the Flag Points I worked but some great racing with the following on track, Sports Racers, Porsche GT3, Kerrick Sport Sedans, Formula Fords, Formula 3, Touring Car Masters, Aust GT Trophy class and Kuhmo V8 Touring Cars. So a full day of racing from 9am till 5pm both days.

Has part of my Award from last year I was also presented with a Ride in Jim Richards Porsche Carrera Cup car which I will be doing in May so hope to get some photos and let you know how I go should be great fun.
Next round Phillip Island WD-40 V8 Supercars



goggomobil


Jim Richards Presenting us with award Geoff and Rebecca http://www.revvedphotography.com.au/


Post 0.5 thanks Revved Photography for the photo http://www.revvedphotography.com.au/


No comments:

Post a Comment